I present to you Legend of the Green Dragon

This forum is to jibber and jabber
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

OKay it's official, unless I gain huge amounts of hitpoints I cannot kill anyone except dogboy and thumpofdoom...so I am officially retiring my characters from the PvP club.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

fluffy wrote:OKay it's official, unless I gain huge amounts of hitpoints I cannot kill anyone except dogboy and thumpofdoom...so I am officially retiring my characters from the PvP club.
I don't blame you. Harper got killed attacking Starfire when he was at level 9 and she was level 8. He had more HP and was a higher level and still lost. She must be getting added attack or something and buying her HP because she is tough.
derangeddm
Posting Alot
Posting Alot

Post by derangeddm »

fluffy wrote:OKay it's official, unless I gain huge amounts of hitpoints I cannot kill anyone except dogboy and thumpofdoom...so I am officially retiring my characters from the PvP club.
I completely understand. I started to beef up when I realized that there were a half-dozen players out there who at level 8 had twice as many hit points as freakylurker. My offense and defense boost choices from DKs were not doing it anymore, so I picked me up some hit points to get into the arms race...
Unfortunately, Vessa is now out of gems, so we can't simply buy more. Fortunately, Vessa is out of gems, so they can't buy more...
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

derangeddm wrote:
I completely understand. I started to beef up when I realized that there were a half-dozen players out there who at level 8 had twice as many hit points as freakylurker. My offense and defense boost choices from DKs were not doing it anymore, so I picked me up some hit points to get into the arms race...
Unfortunately, Vessa is now out of gems, so we can't simply buy more. Fortunately, Vessa is out of gems, so they can't buy more...
Right but the damage is done. They're that much ahead of both my characters.
derangeddm
Posting Alot
Posting Alot

Post by derangeddm »

fluffy wrote:Right but the damage is done. They're that much ahead of both my characters.
So what we need to arrange for your characters to get a boost in power. How do we arrange that?
derangeddm
Posting Alot
Posting Alot

Post by derangeddm »

fluffy wrote:Right but the damage is done. They're that much ahead of both my characters.
But on the lighter side, if I recall correctly your characters are like #4 and #5 in dragon kills, so they are still really bad dudettes.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

derangeddm wrote:
So what we need to arrange for your characters to get a boost in power. How do we arrange that?
well, my admin powers don't stretch that far and it probably wouldn't be fair to do it anyway. maybe dave will decide to restock vessa's

One thing I tried was to spend a few gems for a temporary HP boost before pvping against Starfire or Branwyn or Rickimus.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

Seeing as how Mirage just got 2 pvp wins and Elfgirl knocked off Rusty, I see your retirement was shortlived :-)
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

kurt culler wrote:Seeing as how Mirage just got 2 pvp wins and Elfgirl knocked off Rusty, I see your retirement was shortlived :-)
I'll go for it if I'm slightly sure...and that's rare. Sushai, Dogboy, and Rusty was okay because he was a level below me. I was lucky with rusty.
I've done the temporary HP thing with Rick and Starfire but it's a waste of gems. I'm going to sleep on it...meaning I put the girls to bed in their houses tonight.
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

Alright it was a short retirement. I feel much better after a death free night! :P
derangeddm
Posting Alot
Posting Alot

Post by derangeddm »

fluffy wrote:Alright it was a short retirement. I feel much better after a death free night! :P
Meanwhile, Branwyn and FreakyLurker have been exchanging death blows.
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

derangeddm wrote:
fluffy wrote:Alright it was a short retirement. I feel much better after a death free night! :P
I saw that and why are you losing to her? She has almost 10 dragonkills less?
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

fluffy wrote:
derangeddm wrote:
I saw that and why are you losing to her? She has almost 10 dragonkills less?
I have no idea, unless she has a vastly greater attack somehow. Starfire has more like 15 dragon kills less and Branwyn is lower than that.

I shouldn't be dying when I'm a level up and have more HP to start
derangeddm
Posting Alot
Posting Alot

Post by derangeddm »

fluffy wrote:I saw that and why are you losing to her? She has almost 10 dragonkills less?
Well, among other things, she has about as many hitpoints as I have...
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

Both of you have too many for either of my characters but I thought Freakylurker had all those attack and defense points as well which should give you an edge, unless they make little difference after all.