Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by tommi »

fluffy wrote:
Psychotic_Carp wrote:
azianboi044 wrote:
yea, i found that out
im off to play some gran turismo, good night and sweet dreams
gran turismo? That means big tourism in Spanish...how funny. If anyone sees azianboi, please tell him he needs to meet me in battle.
Since he challenged me I made the first strike
yea i only got 1 hit in, got like only 1/100 of ur hitpoints, 2 hits to me, i'm dead. and sorry aout the delay, no1 was answering me on the board earlier, so i left for a whle.
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

azianboi044 wrote:
yea i only got 1 hit in, got like only 1/100 of ur hitpoints, 2 hits to me, i'm dead. and sorry aout the delay, no1 was answering me on the board earlier, so i left for a whle.
Sorry dude but that was pretty cool when you hit me with the flame. That was 4 hit points! I gotta go take a bath so I'll be back tonight I think!
tommi
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by tommi »

ok, i thought i was gettin creamed by level two monsters, and so i got flame, but now i'm gettin killed out there because of the level three monsters, and i barely have money to buy equipment.
tommi
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by tommi »

o yea dave u said the price for healing doesnt rise for healing, but does it rise for ressurection?
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

azianboi044 wrote:ok, i thought i was gettin creamed by level two monsters, and so i got flame, but now i'm gettin killed out there because of the level three monsters, and i barely have money to buy equipment.
Really I know it sounds stupid but you gotta mine and make money!
tommi
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by tommi »

fluffy wrote:
azianboi044 wrote:ok, i thought i was gettin creamed by level two monsters, and so i got flame, but now i'm gettin killed out there because of the level three monsters, and i barely have money to buy equipment.
Really I know it sounds stupid but you gotta mine and make money!
i forgot about that over night, man this board gets the stupid of me.
tommi
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by tommi »

wat are trading skills, and how do u do it?
tommi
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by tommi »

is there a way to raise teh frequency of the chances of digging up something from mining?
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

Trading skills get points when you either buy or sell something. So if I were you, I wouldn't worry about them, they'll pile up by themselves.

The only way the frequency of finding stuff when mining gets better is when you go up a skill level in mining. The only way to go up a skill level is to keep doing it or when you have enough spirit points, go pay to go up a level at the training grounds.
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by jennifer stambersky »

im selling Avon now if anyone is interested 8) fluffy if you would like to look at a book i would be glad to send you one just give me your address in a privet message andi will mail it to you. i was under the understanding that you are very far away and thought maybe you do not see much Avon where your at. i could be wrong. just let me know :D k
tommi
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by tommi »

jennifer stambersky wrote:im selling Avon now if anyone is interested 8) fluffy if you would like to look at a book i would be glad to send you one just give me your address in a privet message andi will mail it to you. i was under the understanding that you are very far away and thought maybe you do not see much Avon where your at. i could be wrong. just let me know :D k
what is "AVON"
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

azianboi044 wrote: what is "AVON"
Avon is a company that makes cosmetics and creams for skincare and perfumes. For men and women.
I don't think you'd be too interested in it. :D
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

Question: Since I changed class once and got promoted in that class, do you know what would happen if I went and changed classes back? Is that even possible. I looked and I can't find any rules about that.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

fluffy wrote:Question: Since I changed class once and got promoted in that class, do you know what would happen if I went and changed classes back? Is that even possible. I looked and I can't find any rules about that.
i think you can only chnage to a base class. you would then have to promote again. not sure :P
tommi
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by tommi »

fluffy wrote:Question: Since I changed class once and got promoted in that class, do you know what would happen if I went and changed classes back? Is that even possible. I looked and I can't find any rules about that.
where are these rules?