Television Favorites!

This forum is to jibber and jabber
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

jennifer stambersky wrote:
Psychotic_Carp wrote:
jennifer stambersky wrote:i watched the new show HOUSE i loved it very funny show and great dialog as well
is it me or is every show becoming wither a crime show or medical show?
its not you but its better then reality shows though i am hooked on american idol
i wonder how much longer that show will go?
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

jennifer stambersky wrote:i am so looking forward to 6 feet under coming back :shock:
I enjoyed the first two seasons of Six Feet Under, but haven't seen the rest yet. HBO On Demand is starting to show season 3. They are showing 5 episodes per month so I should catch up eventually. I'm looking forward to season two of Entourage. Season 2 of Deadwood is on right now, but I plan to wait a while and watch 4-5 episodes together. They are going to be available to me until the end of May or June so I have plenty of time.
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

I watched Deadwood and Carnivale Fri night. Carnivale is really beautifully filmed. I wished I had watched the earlier episodes, so I'm hoping I can find reruns eventually.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

fluffy wrote:I watched Deadwood and Carnivale Fri night. Carnivale is really beautifully filmed. I wished I had watched the earlier episodes, so I'm hoping I can find reruns eventually.
The first season is out on dvd in a nice box set. I think it costs around $100, though. Are there any rental places down there tha might have it? HBO showed all of them back in December and may show them again later in the year.
korman93
Been Posting a Bit
Been Posting a Bit

Post by korman93 »

I also like American Idol, Cuts, That's 70 Show, and the Simpsons. Some movies I want to see are Be Cool, the Pacifer, and Man of the House.
tommi
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by tommi »

[quote="korman93"]I also like American Idol, Cuts, That's 70 Show, and the Simpsons. Some movies I want to see are Be Cool, the Pacifer, and Man of the House.[/quoi l

i like those shows too, and wanna c those movies too, but i already saw "MAN OF THE HOUSE".
korman93
Been Posting a Bit
Been Posting a Bit

Post by korman93 »

Was it funny.
tommi
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by tommi »

korman93 wrote:Was it funny.
yea it was hil-ar-i-ous :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

Last week, I picked up dvd box sets of three of my favorite tv series. I got

Season 2 of 21 Jump Street with Johnny Depp, Holly Robinson, etc.
Season 1 of the Greatest American Hero
the complete series of Eerie, Indiana (the center of weirdness for the world)

I watched season 1 of 21 Jump Street about a month ago and am looking forward to having the time to watch season 2. I was glued to the tv on Sunday nights when Fox first showed these back in the 80s/90s. I'm not sure how well the Greatest American Hero will age, but I enjoyed it back when I was 12 or 13.
tommi
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by tommi »

is anyone watch the sketch shhow today, i'm watching it right now, its kinda corny in some places, but most of it is HI-LAR-I-OUS! :lol:
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

kurt culler wrote:Last week, I picked up dvd box sets of three of my favorite tv series. I got

I watched season 1 of 21 Jump Street about a month ago and am looking forward to having the time to watch season 2. I was glued to the tv on Sunday nights when Fox first showed these back in the 80s/90s. I'm not sure how well the Greatest American Hero will age, but I enjoyed it back when I was 12 or 13.
Hi Kurt! Missed you!
Believe it or not, I've never seen any one of the programs you just mentioned. I've heard of the programs but never saw even one episode of them...
how sad is that? :oops:
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

fluffy wrote:
kurt culler wrote:Last week, I picked up dvd box sets of three of my favorite tv series. I got

Hi Kurt! Missed you!
Believe it or not, I've never seen any one of the programs you just mentioned. I've heard of the programs but never saw even one episode of them...
how sad is that? :oops:
Hi Fluffy! Eerie Indiana was shown on Sunday nights against 60 minutes and didn't have much of a chance. 21 Jump Street lasted 4 seasons and was about young looking cops going undercover in schools and gangs and other places where they could pass as teenagers. Greatest American Hero was about a school teacher who gets an alien suit that allows him to fly and gives him other powers. An FBI agent helps him use the suit for good.
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

kurt culler wrote:
Hi Fluffy! Eerie Indiana was shown on Sunday nights against 60 minutes and didn't have much of a chance. 21 Jump Street lasted 4 seasons and was about young looking cops going undercover in schools and gangs and other places where they could pass as teenagers. Greatest American Hero was about a school teacher who gets an alien suit that allows him to fly and gives him other powers. An FBI agent helps him use the suit for good.
Was John Ritter in Greatest American Hero or was that my imagination?
I take it Johnny Depp was one of the cops in 21 Jump Street.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

fluffy wrote:
http://imdb.com/title/tt0081871/
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:
fluffy wrote:
http://imdb.com/title/tt0081871/
Wow I was way off. Man that looks dated. I remember William Katt, he was in Carrie! :P