hows your day going ?

This forum is to jibber and jabber
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

I read 25 comics today and watched the Super Bowl (good job, Colts).

There are supposed to be some pretty low windchill temps tomorrow morning. As a result, I just got a call from the assistant superintendent and found out we don't have school on Monday.

3 Day Weekend!!!!

I know, I know - you hate me :twisted:
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

yes i do :x

schools are closing because of the wind chill ? wtf man!
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

I guess windchills are supposed to be around 20-25 below tomorrow morning. We don't have school buses to bring kids to school. They either walk, get dropped off or drive if they are old enough. I guess they are worries about all the little kids who would have to walk. Whatever, it gives me more time to get caught up on my comic backlog. I just read 10 more so the pile is down to 55. Of course, I"ll probably get 30 more in the mail tomorrow.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

I read about half my remaining comics and plan to read a few more before I go to bed tonight. I should be caught up tomorrow, except for the new stuff that will probably arrive tomorrow. I also received my February Viz manga shipment, so I have to get caught up on those now.

I also got a call from my principal that school is closed again tomorrow because of the cold

4 Day Weekend!!!
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

blow me
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:blow me
well, I will have a lot of free time on my hands tomorrow if you want to come over. :wink:
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

This is the first day I have gotten home around 5!

Do you have to work tomarrow?
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

5 Day Weekend!!!

Just kidding, I've got to go to work this morning. I really doubt they'd give us a third day off, since I think we'd have to make it up.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

I bought a large collection of comics from a lady in Texas. They came today, so I spent much of the evening sorting them while watching episodes of Tru Calling. There are only about 60 or so that I need myself, but I have a buyer lined about for about 1000 out of the 3000 comics and should end up at least breaking even and probably making a profit.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

Rusty wrote:5 Day Weekend!!!

Just kidding, I've got to go to work this morning. I really doubt they'd give us a third day off, since I think we'd have to make it up.

I was late for work today...
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

Why? Was traffic pretty bad or dd you oversleep or something? I always worry about oversleeping and missing my first hour or so. I've only been late to school once in 13 years due to oversleeping, though, and I had 1st hour prep that year. I woke up 20 minutes into the period, got ready fast and got to school without anybody finding out. :D
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

Rusty wrote:Why? Was traffic pretty bad or dd you oversleep or something? I always worry about oversleeping and missing my first hour or so. I've only been late to school once in 13 years due to oversleeping, though, and I had 1st hour prep that year. I woke up 20 minutes into the period, got ready fast and got to school without anybody finding out. :D
I woke up too late, I can get away with waking up late usua;;y because we done report to an office but I needed the address of my first call so I clocked in at 9:00 instead of 8:30. The 3 hours of over time I have should make up for it :x
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

I worked late and screwed up on my last machine then I didnt get hom until after 8 because i had o ge my dads birthday present :( long day
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

I got a letter from Arbitron asking me to be part of their ratings survey. It included a dollar in the envelope which was cool. I think they just want me to record what I listen to on the radio for a week in March. Shouldn't be too strenuous.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

Whos arbitron?