I present to you Legend of the Green Dragon

This forum is to jibber and jabber
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

derangeddm wrote:
kurt culler wrote:I've been having the same problem with Starfire and Branwyn when they're a level up. I can't seem to kill them. It's close, but I always seem to end up losing. When I'm at the same level, it doesn't seem to be a problem.

Rick's HPs are just ridiculous. I could be up there too if I wanted to spend the gems, but I don't see the need. I found another ring of regeneration by the way, but I sold it.
Nifty - So you just got 66 gems and a ton of cash, what are you going to do next? Disneyland?
Cedar Point... (America's Roller Coast)
rick0724us
Reader
Reader

Post by rick0724us »

Hi guys ,

sorry about all the pvp kills . I get killed just as many times as i kill everyone else . I did'nt cheat to get all the hitpoints . I just used basic strategy to make my character as powerful as quickly as i could. I did'nt start playing the game for a couple of months behind everyone else . I kept getting killed by freakylurker . I recieved no charity from anyone (Dave) if that is what you guys are thinking I found out my first day that if i gave cedric gems they would increase my stats .If someone does'nt want to be attacked by me . just send me a pm . I usually don't attack anyone who is equal to or under my level . Don't want anyone upset over a dumb game . Life is too short . Hope everyone is well .

Rick
tommi
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by tommi »

nice to see u post again
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

rick0724us wrote:Hi guys ,

sorry about all the pvp kills . I get killed just as many times as i kill everyone else . I did'nt cheat to get all the hitpoints . I just used basic strategy to make my character as powerful as quickly as i could. I did'nt start playing the game for a couple of months behind everyone else . I kept getting killed by freakylurker . I recieved no charity from anyone (Dave) if that is what you guys are thinking I found out my first day that if i gave cedric gems they would increase my stats .If someone does'nt want to be attacked by me . just send me a pm . I usually don't attack anyone who is equal to or under my level . Don't want anyone upset over a dumb game . Life is too short . Hope everyone is well .

Rick
Hey Rick. I don't think we're upset with you. We were just wondering how the hell you got so many hitpoints with far fewer dragon kills. Then we figured out the secret. What you did was good strategy. I've been getting killed worse by Branwyn and Starfire than by you. I killed enough people earlier on that I'll almost always sleep in the fields and give people a shot at the title.
derangeddm
Posting Alot
Posting Alot

Post by derangeddm »

rick0724us wrote:Hi guys ,

Rick

Thanks for all the XP.
:twisted:

And yes, you played toward a goal of being hard to beat in PvP, and it is a worthy goal. You actually drove me to pursue additional hitpoints mystelf...

No hard feelings at all. You are excellent competition - I actually started late myself.
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

Hey Rick, it's great to see you post. All the jokes I make about you are just that , jokes , except you still aren't getting any...you know.
rick0724us
Reader
Reader

Post by rick0724us »

i 'm just getting tired of tapping violet . She likes it when i keep my armor on and i'm starting to chaffe.
derangeddm
Posting Alot
Posting Alot

Post by derangeddm »

rick0724us wrote:i 'm just getting tired of tapping violet . She likes it when i keep my armor on and i'm starting to chaffe.
I think they make a powder for that.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

derangeddm wrote:
rick0724us wrote:i 'm just getting tired of tapping violet . She likes it when i keep my armor on and i'm starting to chaffe.
gun powder?

ouch
Last edited by Psychotic_Carp on Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

derangeddm wrote:
I thought it was a spray called Armorall.
derangeddm
Posting Alot
Posting Alot

Post by derangeddm »

fluffy wrote:I thought it was a spray called Armorall.
Nah - Gold Bond Medicated and maybe some Pam.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

You could always give Seth a try... :twisted:
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

kurt culler wrote:
You could always give Seth a try... :twisted:
OH OUCH!
rick0724us
Reader
Reader

Post by rick0724us »

Do you speak from experience ? Did they play deliverance with you?
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

rick0724us wrote:Do you speak from experience ? Did they play deliverance with you?
NO :shock: