Movies

This forum is to jibber and jabber
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

fluffy wrote:Someone said I should watch it again and maybe I'd appreciate it more. I just don't have time for that. There are so many films I still haven't seen from last year.
I've got a bunch reserved at the library and I'm going to be getting Assault on Precinct 13, Shaun of the Dead, and Son of the Mask soon. The Terminal is on HBO On Demand and I plan to watch that again some time.
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

kurt culler wrote:
fluffy wrote:Someone said I should watch it again and maybe I'd appreciate it more. I just don't have time for that. There are so many films I still haven't seen from last year.
I've got a bunch reserved at the library and I'm going to be getting Assault on Precinct 13, Shaun of the Dead, and Son of the Mask soon. The Terminal is on HBO On Demand and I plan to watch that again some time.
So you know what I mean then? It was like when Deacon told me to give Lost in Translation another chance. The movie made me fall asleep. There's only so many times I can give a film " a chance".
By the way, Shaun of the Dead is very funny.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

fluffy wrote:
kurt culler wrote:
So you know what I mean then? It was like when Deacon told me to give Lost in Translation another chance. The movie made me fall asleep. There's only so many times I can give a film " a chance".
By the way, Shaun of the Dead is very funny.
yeah, why waste time on something you didn't care for when there's so much else to watch or read. On the other hand, with books anyway, I couldn't get into Sword of Shannara or Hunt for Red October the first time I tried reading them, but the second time I got hooked and enjoyed them. The first time I read Sword, I put it down after about 120 pages and I was bored with it. I finally read it 2-3 years later.
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

OH dear I watched the second Triple XXX last night because I like Ice Cube. EEk...it was terrible.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

fluffy wrote:OH dear I watched the second Triple XXX last night because I like Ice Cube. EEk...it was terrible.
I didn't like the preview so I stayed away from it. I've got Shaun of the Dead, Sideways, and Ocean's Twelve to watch on dvd this weekend.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

I just finished watching ong-bak, the best part was the fighting the rest was not so good. The subtitles were horrible

I still havent seen xxx-2 yet. what was bad about it or should I ask what was good?
tommi
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by tommi »

fluffy wrote:OH dear I watched the second Triple XXX last night because I like Ice Cube. EEk...it was terrible.
:shock: :shock: take it back
tommi
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by tommi »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:I just finished watching ong-bak, the best part was the fighting the rest was not so good. The subtitles were horrible

I still havent seen xxx-2 yet. what was bad about it or should I ask what was good?
¿ong-bak?
megan kenny
Been Posting a Bit
Been Posting a Bit

Post by megan kenny »

hello
tommi
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by tommi »

hello
megan kenny
Been Posting a Bit
Been Posting a Bit

Post by megan kenny »

sorry i havent been on
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

I saw War of the Worlds today and I thought it was a really really good film although absolutely scary.
I thought Tom Cruise did a really good job as Ray, the dad but the kids were super good too and so was Tim Robbins as the creepy guy.

I also saw Sin City last night and I thought it was brilliant.
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

azianboi044 wrote:
:shock: :shock: take it back
No I really thought the writer should have been shot.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

fluffy wrote:I saw War of the Worlds today and I thought it was a really really good film although absolutely scary.
I thought Tom Cruise did a really good job as Ray, the dad but the kids were super good too and so was Tim Robbins as the creepy guy.

I also saw Sin City last night and I thought it was brilliant.
I thought War of the Worlds was pretty entertaining and I liked it, though not as much as other movies this year. I agree on Sin City.

I just watched Shaun of the Dead and thought it was excellent. A very funny movie.
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

kurt culler wrote: I just watched Shaun of the Dead and thought it was excellent. A very funny movie.
Oh I'm so glad you liked it. I thought it was a truly funny film and I'd like to see it again since it's been a couple of months since I've seen it. What a crazy film.