Post by Psychotic_Carp »

chili pizza ? :P
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:chili pizza ? :P
You got it. BLAGH :P

Oh and I have ALL the lights on and the internet works! Hurrah!
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

I went out and played tennis for an hour and a half winning 6-2 and 6-4. I found my serve again and it was working fairly well. Lots of good serves and a few outstanding serves (that I wish I could replicate at will). The guy I was playing against came in on a short return shot that barely made it over the net, but missed the ball and took it right in the coconuts. It took me a moment to realize why he was writhing on the ground and then I couldn't stop laughing. I've had it happen to me once and it wasn't fun, but you recover.

Afterward, I felt like some Faygo Orange pop, so I went to the store and bought me a 2 lilter. I also got a 2 liter of Red Pop. I haven't ahd either one in a long time so it will be a nice change of pace.
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

kurt culler wrote:I went out and played tennis for an hour and a half winning 6-2 and 6-4. I found my serve again and it was working fairly well. Lots of good serves and a few outstanding serves (that I wish I could replicate at will). The guy I was playing against came in on a short return shot that barely made it over the net, but missed the ball and took it right in the coconuts. It took me a moment to realize why he was writhing on the ground and then I couldn't stop laughing. I've had it happen to me once and it wasn't fun, but you recover.

Afterward, I felt like some Faygo Orange pop, so I went to the store and bought me a 2 lilter. I also got a 2 liter of Red Pop. I haven't ahd either one in a long time so it will be a nice change of pace.
OH dear I know it isn't funny but it is really funny when that happens.
Congratulations on your win and your serve and I have no idea what Faygo pop is but I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

fluffy wrote:
kurt culler wrote:I went out and played tennis for an hour and a half winning 6-2 and 6-4. I found my serve again and it was working fairly well. Lots of good serves and a few outstanding serves (that I wish I could replicate at will). The guy I was playing against came in on a short return shot that barely made it over the net, but missed the ball and took it right in the coconuts. It took me a moment to realize why he was writhing on the ground and then I couldn't stop laughing. I've had it happen to me once and it wasn't fun, but you recover.

OH dear I know it isn't funny but it is really funny when that happens.
Congratulations on your win and your serve and I have no idea what Faygo pop is but I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
your missing out on some michigan drinkage
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

fluffy wrote: OH dear I know it isn't funny but it is really funny when that happens.
Sometimes my serve is pretty strong and consistent. Other times, I can't hit it consistently in to the receiving court. I think part of tghe problem is that I don't play often enough.

Faygo is a locally produced soft drink company that makes a lot of different flavors and has been around for about 100 years. Their website is pretty cool and has product information. Insane Clown Posse (a shock/rap group) is known for spraying their fans with Faygo pop. Growing up, my family usually had either Faygo or Towne Club (a similar competitor which went out of business, but may be back in a limited way) were usually available in the fridge.
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

Well that was an awesome story! From frosting makers to soda pop. I love stories like that. So the Redpop is strawberry flavored and the orange pop has real orange juice,? See Dave, the good stuff you have all around you?
Stuff like Faygo should make you happy!

They say the secret to the serve is in the toss Kurt. You should be able to toss the ball and have it return to your toss hand consistently, like 50 times in a row. They make that one of the excercises to do.
My service is wretched...it's the weakest part of my game. I should be up there every day instead of twice a week just practising serves.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

fluffy wrote:Well that was an awesome story! From frosting makers to soda pop. I love stories like that. So the Redpop is strawberry flavored and the orange pop has real orange juice,? See Dave, the good stuff you have all around you?

They say the secret to the serve is in the toss Kurt. You should be able to toss the ball and have it return to your toss hand consistently, like 50 times in a row. They make that one of the excercises to do.
My service is wretched...it's the weakest part of my game. I should be up there every day instead of twice a week just practising serves.
Faygo's awesome. A few years ago I got a tip from a guy who had been a tennis pro for awhile. I wasn't gripping the racket right when I served. I was holding like I would for a return. It took me a while to get the grip right, but I consciously do it each time I go to serve. My serve got much stronger after that. I need to practice getting the ball toss right I think. Being inconsistent in that regard leads to serves into the net or too deep.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

fluffy wrote:Well that was an awesome story! From frosting makers to soda pop. I love stories like that. So the Redpop is strawberry flavored and the orange pop has real orange juice,? See Dave, the good stuff you have all around you?

theres alot of great stuff in mi, wish i was able to enjoy it more :(

cream soda is where its at, rock and rye is good to
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

I had a softball game tonight, but it was over pretty quick. We won 12-0 in 5 innings. The other team didn't do much offensively at all. i didn't have 1 ball hit to me at third base the whole game.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

congrats
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:congrats
Thanks. It was one of the quicker games I've ever played in. We came, we kicked their ass, we went home (or to the bar).
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by jennifer stambersky »

great job kurt!! my fav fago is strawberry :D
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\3c49.jpg
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

My new headlights are now installed and rear view mirror I think im done bringing it up to date. I need to check my supercharger oil still and get me some stickers but that can wait a bit.
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:My new headlights are now installed and rear view mirror I think im done bringing it up to date. I need to check my supercharger oil still and get me some stickers but that can wait a bit.
YAY! :D Congratulations!