hows your day going ?

This forum is to jibber and jabber
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

fluffy wrote:
Psychotic_Carp wrote:i have those dpressing days.....alot :(
They suck don't they? I was actually wondering if I needed to look into anti-depressants yesterday. Then I read about all the side effects and decided it was better not to go there. Then I woke up feeling much better.
lack of sleep causes depression, have you been sleeping ok?
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

Last night I went to bed at 10 to see if I could get a full 8 hours.
That might have been it.
I have been waking up real early lately because of the dogs or one reason or another.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

fluffy wrote:Last night I went to bed at 10 to see if I could get a full 8 hours.
That might have been it.
I have been waking up real early lately because of the dogs or one reason or another.
I don't get enough sleep. I've also found that vegging out reading a book for a while can help, at least for me.

We had a student staff softball game today which ended up being poorly planned and sparsely attended. It started 30 minutes late and I had to leave early to go babysit. I did make a few good plays in the field and hit home runs in both of my at bats, In two student staff games, I am now 3-3 with 3 home runs and a bunch of walks. They wouldn't pitch to me after the first home run two years ago. I guess I now have some street cred at the school as a 'playa' :twisted:
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by jennifer stambersky »

talk about depressing ijust got back from jury duty...lucky me i did not get picked thank you lord! i would ask how everyone is but it sounds like everyone is not getting sleep and feeling blue
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

jennifer stambersky wrote:talk about depressing ijust got back from jury duty...lucky me i did not get picked thank you lord! i would ask how everyone is but it sounds like everyone is not getting sleep and feeling blue
I'm much much better. I just had one bad day. You should be so happy not to be on jury duty..it's horrible.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

I had a pretty good day today. I skipped school and went to Cedar Point. It was a bit chilly and drizzled a bit in the afternoon, but overall the weather was fine. We had to wait about an hour for the Top Thrill Dragster, but most other lines were 30 minutes or less. we walked right on to the Magnum, Mantis, Gemini, Witches' Wheel, and many other rides. The Raptor was walk right on at the end of the day and 10-20 minutes earlier. The new ride, Max Air, was excellent and didn't have bad lines at all. I got to ride the Magnum 5 times, Millennium Force 3 times, Raptor 4 times, Max Air twice, and most other coasters 1-2 times.
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

OH Kurt you sound like a grown up kid. I love it!
We have a hurricane at the moment! :shock:
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

fluffy wrote:OH Kurt you sound like a grown up kid. I love it!
are you going to be hit directly?
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

fluffy wrote:OH Kurt you sound like a grown up kid. I love it!
Hopefully the hurricane won't get you too badly. I was kind of tired today after my Cedar Point escapade. I had a doubleheader tonight for softball, though. We won the first game 17-12 and lost the second game 19-15. My niece's 13th birthday is on Saturday so we'll be going out to eat. I chipped in on an iPod for her.
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

kurt culler wrote:
Hopefully the hurricane won't get you too badly. I was kind of tired today after my Cedar Point escapade. I had a doubleheader tonight for softball, though. We won the first game 17-12 and lost the second game 19-15. My niece's 13th birthday is on Saturday so we'll be going out to eat. I chipped in on an iPod for her.
What a terrific gift! What a lucky girl!
Well the hurricane is supposed to be past us but I swear I just had 20 inches of rain in the last hour. I think it's more a tropical storm now. I had an insane day talking to my family, listening to all the trials and tribulations of my oldest nieces and nephews trying to go to college. Sounds alot more competitive than it used to be when I went!
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

my day has been crap :( car is leaking oil, now im pretty much forced to pick a new one up
rick0724us
Reader
Reader

Post by rick0724us »

Told you two years ago to buy a new one . Dad says Auroras suck the big Schlong w/v8 engines . Angel gets back tom. I'll have her check on tues. for what the bmw and the camaro will cost me .
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

I went to the Tiger game today, but there was a huge rain delay. The game was supposed to start at 1:05pm, but we finally left around 3:00 and the game started at 4:15. I ended up watching it on tv. It wasn't worth it to keep waiting around. This evening I went to our high school's prom. The food was pretty good, but the freak-dancing is a bit much. Oh well, guess I'm just getting old.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

kurt culler wrote:I went to the Tiger game today, but there was a huge rain delay. The game was supposed to start at 1:05pm, but we finally left around 3:00 and the game started at 4:15. I ended up watching it on tv. It wasn't worth it to keep waiting around. This evening I went to our high school's prom. The food was pretty good, but the freak-dancing is a bit much. Oh well, guess I'm just getting old.
just?
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:
kurt culler wrote:I went to the Tiger game today, but there was a huge rain delay. The game was supposed to start at 1:05pm, but we finally left around 3:00 and the game started at 4:15. I ended up watching it on tv. It wasn't worth it to keep waiting around. This evening I went to our high school's prom. The food was pretty good, but the freak-dancing is a bit much. Oh well, guess I'm just getting old.
just?
Age is a state of mind, or so I grimly hang onto that idea :?