hows your day going ?

This forum is to jibber and jabber
jennifer stambersky
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by jennifer stambersky »

just to catch everyone up...my husband of 8 years and together for 13 years has left me for another women...he wants me to forgive him so we can make up...i find that impossible...so...i am moving into our rental home....which is the house i grew up in....and being as kind as i can to him for the kids sake...no i am not going to rake him throguh the coals ..i mean he is only human...i am going to make sure we both end up on our feet so that we can be good parents to our kids...so here i am world what do you have instore fo rme now??...this ought to be good
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\3c49.jpg
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

Jenny I'm sorry but when one door closes another opens. You're being a saint by not raking him over the coals and the kids will be better for it. I want you to PM me your new phone number when you have it.

Will you do that?
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

Jen,

I'm sorry to hear about your problems and I hope everything gets better for you. My brother went through something similar about 8 years ago and I helped him get through it. It was very rough on him for a long time. His relations with his ex-wife were not great for years, but they have gotten better over the last few years. If your relations with your ex can be amicable, then that is a step in the right direction anyway, even if it still hurts.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

started working on a new theme for the site, its called "pixeland" if you want to see it you can chose it (main page)
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

Today went pretty well. The guy from the garage door company stopped by at 7:30 this morning to measure the springs so that they could order them. I'll probably be getting my garage door all fixed next Wednesday. I'm looking forward to the weekend, though, and catching up on sleep. After eating dinner and reading the paper last night, I decided to rest for abit on the couch and fell asleep. I woke up just after 8pm, but thought that it was 8am and that I was going to be late for work. I quickly fed the dog and was in the process of getting dressed for work when I realized that it was still Wednesday evening. Oops. :lol: Oh well, at least I wasn't late for work.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

Rusty wrote:Today went pretty well. The guy from the garage door company stopped by at 7:30 this morning to measure the springs so that they could order them. I'll probably be getting my garage door all fixed next Wednesday. I'm looking forward to the weekend, though, and catching up on sleep. After eating dinner and reading the paper last night, I decided to rest for abit on the couch and fell asleep. I woke up just after 8pm, but thought that it was 8am and that I was going to be late for work. I quickly fed the dog and was in the process of getting dressed for work when I realized that it was still Wednesday evening. Oops. :lol: Oh well, at least I wasn't late for work.
ive woken up and thought i need to go to work but im too drowsy to stand.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

Kind of a boring day today. I slept in until almost 10:30 and enjoyed catching up on needed sleep. I was going to put some leaves in barrels, but put that off till tomorrow. I ended up watching Monk, reading 40 or so comics and watching the Wolverines lose, Pistons lose and Red Wings lose. Oh well, maybe lightning will strike and the Lions will win tomorrow.
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

I strated the leaves fri. I filled 8 bags and ran out, and that was the driveway :(
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:I strated the leaves fri. I filled 8 bags and ran out, and that was the driveway :(
I've done 5 barrels full of leaves and sticks each of the last 3 weeks and have plenty left, mostly in the back yard and on one side of the house. I've got the front pretty much cleared out. I could bag some of them, I guess, but I'm just going to stick with my 5 barrels a week until they are gone or until the city stops collecting them for the winter and then they can wait till spring.
fluffy
Actually Reads The Board
Actually Reads The Board

Post by fluffy »

Rusty wrote: I ended up watching Monk, reading 40 or so comics and watching the Wolverines lose, Pistons lose and Red Wings lose. Oh well, maybe lightning will strike and the Lions will win tomorrow.
Is it bad that this made me laugh?
I'm sorry.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

fluffy wrote:
Rusty wrote: I ended up watching Monk, reading 40 or so comics and watching the Wolverines lose, Pistons lose and Red Wings lose. Oh well, maybe lightning will strike and the Lions will win tomorrow.
Is it bad that this made me laugh?
I'm sorry.
Naw, it was meant to be somewhat humorous. There's a black humor in it that Detroit fans have gotten used to over the years, even with the somewhat recent success of the PIstons and Red Wings over the last number of years.
Rusty
Math God
Math God

Post by Rusty »

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Lorene, this means you too, even though it's 6 weeks late. :P

In about 20 minutes, I'm off to my parent's house for the holiday.
derangeddm
Posting Alot
Posting Alot

Post by derangeddm »

Rusty wrote:Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Lorene, this means you too, even though it's 6 weeks late. :P

In about 20 minutes, I'm off to my parent's house for the holiday.
Happy, Turkey day, folks! I pray that none of you are eating Tofu, the anti-turkey food!
Psychotic_Carp
Your Administrator
Your Administrator

Post by Psychotic_Carp »

happy thanksgiving to you all to!! yes i had real turkey and I need sleep!!
derangeddm
Posting Alot
Posting Alot

Post by derangeddm »

Psychotic_Carp wrote:happy thanksgiving to you all to!! yes i had real turkey and I need sleep!!
Welcome to the wide world of tryptophan.